Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NEW to the blogging world

Okay, okay! Here I am....after much pressure from many of you, I am creating a blog!! I guess it is time to join the world of blogging since so many of you are keeping up with each other in this way! I do HATE to be left out!

So, I guess now is the time to update you all on my life??
Brian and I are happily married and we bought a house in Senatobia almost a year and a half ago. We are fixing it up, so it is a work in progress all the time. He is a home builder, so he comes in handy for house projects.....He builds custom homes wherever the need is and I teach 6th Grade at Southaven Middle School. Basically we both commute to and from work and Senatobia is where we lay our head at night.

My family is still mostly in Tunica. Myra lives in Nashville and works for a meeting planning firm. Tom married in August and lives and works in Tunica with his new bride, Laura, who we all love and adore.

The most exciting news in the ATWOOD FAMILY is the baby that we are expecting in February. We are so excited and feel so blessed with this miracle. We are finding out if we can start buying pink or blue on FRIDAY, so stay tuned!

I look forward to hearing from all of you and communicating with you through this tool.

Have a FABULOUS week!

Sara Whit & Brian

7 comments:

Bette13705 said...

Cool!! Can't wait to see LOTS of pictures of the baby.

Love, Aunt B

Jason and Leigha said...

Welcome to the blogging world Sara Whit! I can't wait to find out what you are having. I will keep all of you in my prayers. :)

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

YEAH!!!! So excited you started a blog!!! Can't wait to keep up with you!!!

monicaandandyschoggin said...

I am so impressed with the computer skills, Whit! Keep me posted on whether Uncle Andy and Momo will have a "niece" or "nephew."

Unknown said...

You are hilarious!! I love the blog. I thought I was with it by getting on facebook- it is very interesting:) Please let me know what to buy pink or blue tomorrow!! I am just so happy for you bc I know you will be a wonderful mom!
Jett

HollyBerry said...

ok boogie! post some pics soon! love you!

The Gnemis said...

Hey Sara Whit! So glad you are bloging now. And Congrats on your baby girl - these next few months will fly by. Keep in touch - Emily