Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Doctor Update

Well, I suppose the countdown is on, but I really can't tell. All I know is that I am in the road all the time going back and forth to the doctor, and then when I get there they say, NO CHANGE...see you in a week. I leave and all my friends and family start calling and saying did you ask your doctor this, did she tell you this...I am like NO...she said NO CHANGE, SEE YOU IN A WEEK. I don't know why I am scared to ask a question, but I am. I need someone to go with me next week for sure!

So, hopefully next week there will be more information to share with all of you who are concerned about the arrival of Lilly.

I also hope to get some new pictures of the nursery up tonight. It has changed quite a bit since December.

We love you all!

1 comment:

Kellye Abraham said...

So glad for an update, even if it is "no change". you need me to go to the dr. with you! girl, i'm not scared to ask any questions!