Tuesday, November 7, 2017

MSU Fan Day, Fall Baseball and Phi Mu

We are so so so excited about football being here. MSU fan day was HOT but FUN. The kids were able to run and jump and visit with Bully. 
 That Golden Egg is standing in the Hail State Territory, where I pray it stays!!! 
 Hello LEO LEWIS....we are excited to see you hit somebody this season! 
 We are so happy that Tyler has chosen to be a BULLDAWG! We can't wait to see what the future holds for him at this wonderful place. 
 Our VERY FAVORITE player....the reason we drove to Fan Day....Donald Gray! He is a senior, so this is his last HOORAH......we are sad but excited to watch him show out. 

 Walt played Fall Baseball in Hernando. He was on the Red Sox team and Fisher the Diamond Backs. It was a fun couple of months, meeting new people and practicing some baseball. 
 Walt played pitcher or short stop and did well. It was change from first base and he was excited for the challenge. 
 My little baller...doing what he loves! 
 He has quite the fan club...Mamie and Boo came to most all of his games. 
 Aunt LaLa, Uncle Tom and Thompson got to come to one, too! Walt loves an audience when he is playing ball. 
 MSU BID DAY did not disappoint, because we were able to be at the house WE LOVE THE MOST!!! Our Emily pledged Phi Mu and I couldn't be happier!!!! I have waited a LONG time for one of my "girls" to pledge Phi Mu!!! It made my heart so happy to have Lilly running around with her pink Phi Mu sign all over the house!  


 Lilly in my old room that I shared with Carrie Clayton....Yeah, ours didn't look like that!!! :) 
 If this isn't a picture of Greek Unity, I don't what is! I love it....these are the MHS girls and they all went their own way....DG, KD, PhiMu and TriDelta are all represented! 
 Walt man loves Spirit Fridays....Miss Rosie paints his face and he gets to wear his jersey! What more can a 5 year old ask for? 
 I just love watching him do his homework. He wants to do it and is so diligent....my children are so very different! 
 Spend the night party at Walt's house....Fisher and Steven Wait were the most fun guests! 
We are in high gear at the Atwood home....football season and school are keeping us busy! 

No comments: