Monday, December 17, 2018

School Starts

August has been packed full. I am not sure how these pics got so out of order, but such is our life! HA! The kids started school....Walt 1st and Lilly 4th...time is flying by so fast. They are both very excited about their teachers. 


 Mr. Zabe/Chief gave them a ride to school on their first day. 
 Lilly had her first Pee Wee football game and Walt finally got his backpack in and got to wear his jersey! It was just a great Tuesday at the Atwood home! 
 Bid Day at MSU was a success we had so much fun with our girls. We saw Maggie at the ADPi house and then Emily at the Phi Mu house! 

 Lilly, Hayden and Piper got to experience all of Greek Life! 
 Sweet Lilly and Piper doing the PhiMu pose 
 Piper, Lilly and Hayden sporting that PhiMu sign 
 My sweet girls. Lilly was able to go get dressed with Emily and the other girls before bid day, so she was all pinked out when I saw her. I loved it! 
 Meeting on the hill! 
 Lilly and McKinley! Sweetness! 
 We have found some baby goats and Lilly is in love with them. We have been to see them twice and she can't get enough. 



 We don't what we would do without Mrs. Emmy! 
 We are so excited to have Mrs. Penny as homeroom teacher
 They are ready for meet the teacher 
 Eli's birthday at the Peabody was so much fun. 

 Walt and John Brantley waiting on the ducks to walk out. 
 PeeWee cheer has been so much fun



 It's so neat to see these two playing and cheering for one another. 
 We love our Jake 


 Our Sissy is having lots of showers getting ready for her big day. We are loving being at every one of them 


 Well, Samantha and I won the Parent Spirit Award!! We showed the most spirit for the PeeWee game! 
 I loved being with Sid at KayLeigh and Hunter's wedding 
 My Walt man is loving playing golf on Tuesday nights! 
 Walt came into my room and asked me how to spell family, then he brought this baseball in and showed me. He said, "We are all just family, mama!" 
 My sweet boy praying! 
 We love Mrs. Renee and are SOOOO HAPPY that she is our teacher this year! 
We are blessed and are excited about another school year! 

No comments: