Saturday, August 15, 2009

SOOOOO MUCH GOING ON!


We welcomed Anna Clayton Worsham to the world Monday, August 11 at 3:23a.m. She weighed 7lbs and 15oz and is healthy and beautiful. She is the daughter of our great friends Will and Aimee Worsham. We are so glad that she is finally here and we can't wait for her and Lilly to meet!!


Lilly loves Carrots....I really let her make a mess last night, which it usually not my style, but I knew we were going to straight to the tub so I let her play with the container after she was through eating!

My baby has 2 teeth!!

This is Anna Lauren and Lilly. They stay together all day and are best buddies!



This is Reba, my brother and sister in laws Golden Retriever, it is so funny how much they love each other! Reba is giving Lilly a hug and she is loving it!
Reba and Lilly are giving each other kisses! So sweet!

3 comments:

Shannon Willcutt said...

Such cute pictures! That little girl is getting way too big!! You have been on my mind...I've been meaning to call you and make sure the babysitter thing worked out...looks like things are o.k. I will talk to you soon!

Libby said...

How cute are Lilly and Reba. She will love dogs just like her Mom, oops, I mean Maimie....Love y'all

Anonymous said...

It is so great to grow up around a dog that is soo sweet! We are so thankful for Buddy and hope Riley gets lots of quality time w/ him! Loving the updates on Miss Lilly!

xoxo,
Aunt Kristy