Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A visit from Aunt My, Pulling up, Crawling and Clapping



Aunt My came for a visit...it was great to see her and she and Lilly had a great time together. Brian and I went to the Mississippi State game in Starkville, while she babysat! She did not mind at all! Thanks for coming to visit, Aunt My!
Betsy and Lilly were spending some quality time together last night. They love to snuggle on the couch or in the bed....Lilly not as much as she used to and I know that Betsy misses that becasue she does love to "snooze"!

Lilly SO VERY proud of herself...she pulled up all by herself!


One PROUD 7 month old!

She loves playing with her phone and punching all the buttons...AT THE SAME TIME....on her toy! She likes to pull up on this toy as well, but notice it has wheels, and we have already crashed once....so sad!


Lilly and her best friend, Gunner! Look...she is on all fours and she crawled to Gunner!


YAYYYYY!!! She is clapping those sweet little hands!



I thought this was just a cute pic. I was sitting at the table and I look up and there she is. I thought she was in the den with her daddy playing on her blanket...NOPE...she crawled into the kitchen!

WOW...where has the time gone!? She is such a joy and a blessing! We are having so much fun!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I was with Shirley and Buck this week ... guess who came up in the conversation??? Buck is in love with Lilly! Well, we all are! ::smile:: Haven't had a chance to see Riley in person yet, but the pics are so precious!!

Love, Aunt Betty

Shannon Willcutt said...

Absolutely precious...she is so squeezable!! I want to see her...and SOON!!