Monday, July 12, 2010

A Boca Wedding and Betsy is Home!

One of my dearest and best friends in the whole world got married this weekend. Carrie Grace Clayton, my college roomate for 3 years, married Matthew Carullo this weekend in Boca Raton at the Boca Rotan Resort. It was an amazing weekend I felt like I was in a movie every where I went. Everything was so perfect and so beautiful....especially the bride and the groom, as you can see below! I am so happy for my precious friend! Carrie has waited a very long time for this moment and she deserves all the happiness in the world. The Lord has blessed me ten fold with her friendship, over the years, and I was honored to be a part of this amazing weekend! Cheers...to Carrie and Matt! All my love and best wishes! Have a blast in Italy!

Carrie and Whit before we all walked down the aisle....fyi....I have been a bridesmaid in my fair share of weddings and that was the longest dang aisles I have ever pranced down!!! Worth it though...very worth it!
I made a forever friend this weekend in Boca! Sheri, one of the other bridesmaids, is just fabulous in every since of the word. I was so blessed that she was in my path this weekend. I can't wait to see her again. She and her husband, Mike, are two of the kindest, most generous people and they are expecting their first baby, Audrey Grace, in November! I will post pictures of that little on then, for sure!!
Cati Clayton, Carrie's sister and I hung out a great deal in Boca this weekend and we had such a large time. We took her nephew Jack to the beach on night and we let him take a picture of us....he is 5!!!!
Cati, Carrie, the bride, and ME after an outing at the pool! We were in the Bridal suite that was just gorgeous. Can you tell, that I am longing for some more Boca in this blog post!!??
BETSY IS HOME....and she GOT A CAR....OH MY...BETS with some WHEELS! We were so happy to see Betsy come home on Wednesday. I was not sure how Lilly would react and Betsy was so worried that she wasn't going to remember her....but no worries. She remembered her for sure. She can't say it on command just yet, but if I say "where is Sissy?" she points to her! It is so sweet! Bets loves her car. It's a Volvo S60...nice nice nice!!

Summer is coming to a close....it is going by way too fast! I would covet my blogger's prayers for the next week. As a lot of you know I have been up and down with job's this summer....doing all I can to find somewhere that is closer to home. It has been a bumpy ride...to say the least and the ride is still going, so PRAY PRAY PRAY, if you will, for me. That the Lord's plan will be revealed to me soon. I appreciate them more than you know!
All my Love,
Sara Whitten




No comments: