Thursday, May 26, 2011

A New Life and a Good Nap!

HAYDEN MICHAEL
My friends adopted this precious baby Monday. He was born Monday afternoon and they were there to welcome him into their arms minutes after he arrived. This baby so blessed, and his parents are blessed, as well. God is so very good. You can read their adoption story here. I was allowed to see him through the window because adoption rules are VERY different, but am planning a trip soon to see him. I will get some good loving then!




Tom and Lilly took a good Sunday afternoon nap together....too sweet!
School is ALMOST out! The kids are gone and I have to report tomorrow. After that, my summer starts! We leave for Starkville tomorrow afternoon for Paisley's wedding. Lilly has been practicing dropping her petals. I am anxious to see how she does!

No comments: