Sunday, August 14, 2011

Feeling Blessed and Praying for Caden....

As most of you know, last school year, I received the blessing of making a new friend. My friend Gini, as I always affectionately refer to as became a constant in my life everyday. She was at my house before daylight and many nights at my house well past dark. We shared pretty much everything with each other. I knew about her friends and she knew about mine....well, today, one of her dear friends....the matron of honor in her wedding....is hurting and needs our prayers.


As I look at this little 2 year old, that is so full of life, (in this picture she was "hiding" in the bathtub with her "titty tat") I am BLESSED....blessed for so many reasons.....


blessed because she is healthy and happy.............

loving life in this picture, because her kitty cat, Dori is in the bed with her. SHHHH! Don't tell her daddy....he says no cats in the bed!

Why my God has chosen to give me such a wonderful life, a family that loves to have fun....


is beyond me! A sinner in need of more grace and mercy than I wonder is available in a day, has a rich life.....I am thankful!

And as I ponder, on this Sunday, afternoon about all of my blessings, I think about the stanley clan, especially little Caden. I pray for his strength, the doctors and his parents.


When I first found out about little Caden, I immediately thought, "GOD, why them? They have made it there LIFE to serve you each and everyday.....I think they get what it means to serve and honor you." But, we are not to question Him, and through the their story, we can all learn so much! I know that I have.....


THANK YOU, CADEN, for teaching me so much about HEART... I am continuing to pray for you daily and follow your story. I encourage all who are reading this to pray for Caden, his mom and dad and little sister, and to follow their blog!



Feeling Blessed Today,

Sara Whitten

1 comment:

gini said...

Thanks Sara Whitt!!! Love you!