Monday, June 5, 2017

Women's Final Four, Walt is 5, 4k Zoo Trip

As you can tell by previous posts our Lady Dawgs have been a force to be reckoned with this season. After a game winning shot in overtime to beat Baylor, my girls, Maggie and Missy were calling me up to head to Dallas. It was so spur of the moment and so much fun. Dak had tweeted that we must all come to Dallas and paint the town maroon, so we obeyed and to Dallas we went. I made some signs and Maggie and Missy were so impressed! They LOVED my yellow file folder idea! :) 

LOVED LOVED LOVED every single minute with these girls. It was the best get away....cheering on my MSU bulldogs, catching up with friends that I haven't seen in years and just having some much needed me time!! 
We stayed at the hotel where the team was and that was so much fun....we attended a pep rally before we went to play UCONN. We didn't have tickets so we had to start the process of finding them. We were able to pay $100 for nose bleed seats....Sanford lost and we were able to snag some seats on the floor when there fans started to leave. God was shining down on us. We couldn't have asked for better seats.....those seats were going for about $300 a ticket. 
Our sign was on the big screen and DAK saw it and waved to us!! 
Oh my GOODNESS! Oh my GOODNESS!!! We won! We BEAT UCONN! They have won 111 straight basketball games. They lost to US....in a buzzer beating shot by Morgan "IttyBitty" William. It was AH-MAZING....I can't put into words how incredible it was to be there for this. 
We went to Tourney Town to visit the team and we saw the National Championship trophy. I sure wold love our dawgs to win a National Championship one day. 
Well, HELLO Tiara McCowan, she is taking a selfie with us! Yes, she is that tall! Love her! 
Our Amazing coach----Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs! 
I LOVED this sign that this kid was carrying around at the stadium after we beat UCONN! 
I sure do love running into fun bulldog family friends in Dallas! Austin and Sherilyn Jones are precious to my mom and daddy and it was so much fun cheering on the Lady Dawgs with them. 
Oh, Hey, Fred Ross!!! So great to see you are the Women's Final Four NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game!!! 
BOOOOO....so sad! As you can see, my husband and kiddos were at home watching the game and this is the picture I got after the game. South Carolina broke our hearts. They beat us....and we were sad, BUT WE BEAT UCONN!!! People will never forget that!!! 
My little man turned 5 on April 11. We took 3 of his friends to an MSU baseball game. He was so excited about his birthday. His buddy, Maddox turned 6 so we had their party together! 
These two sweet sisters love their brothers and are such good sports. 
If these boys don't look like trouble, but I love each one of them so very much! 
Walt and Maddox's awesome cake! 

Walt's second time to let Bully hold him. I am so so so glad that we went to that basketball game and shoved him into Bully's arms. This picture would not have happened if we didn't do that. I love this pic of Walt and Bully! 
My LOVES....with Bully! 
Walt's buddy, Evan, came from Jackson to the party. Walt sure does miss his buddy. We can't until football season to see him more. 
These boys were on the field and got to high five all the players and Spencer Price game them baseballs signed by all of the players. They are in Heaven! 
Bully came and got them and they went to the pitcher's mound and were wished a happy birthday. They made the big video screen!! 
April has proven to be our busiest month yet....4k field trip to the zoo! I love his sweet little class. 
The senior class came with us, so of course we had to pose with his favorites, Emma and Emily! 
I sure do love these sweet friends, Maddox, Walt and Fisher, are such precious boys. I am excited about spending many more years with them. 
Walt and Maddox riding the camel. 
Me and my sweet Walt man! 
Blessings! 
Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt 

No comments: