Friday, April 30, 2010

UPDATE on Madysen Acey


I just wanted to give everyone an update on Madysen, the prayer request that I talked about in my last post. As of today, she has lost both arms. Her mom is giving lots of updates on her caring bridge site. It is a very inspirational site to visit. Reading it each day has helped to humble me, convict me (for all sorts of things), and be so very grateful for all that the Lord has given me and my family. I pray that I would be able to handle a situation like this with the strength that this family has shown.

httpp://www.caringbridge.org/visit/madysenacey

John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

This verse has been ringing in my ears this week. May we all allow JESUS to increase in our life and let our "self" decrease".

No comments: