Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random and an Update

I am sad, I don't have a camera. Thanks for all of your pleas to my husband, it has not worked yet, but I have hope!

I read my "sister", Laura's, blog today and she did this little ditty, so I thought I would do it, too. I don't want to lose any fans.

I also wanted to tell you that Lilly turns 2 on Friday! I can't believe it. She is 2...and what a pistol she is. You can be sure to check out the blog one day next week for a birthday update. Between Sam and Laura I am sure to have some pictures to post!

I hope you enjoy the "ABC's" of Me.....

A. Age: 33 (almost 34) I don't feel it

B. Bed size: Queen and I have a sealy posturepedic mattress and I LOVE it....best money we have EVER spent
C. Chore you hate: MOPPING...Brian usually does it, because I whine so much about it.
D. Dogs: If I had my choice I would not have any, but I have 2.
E. Essential start to your day: A Diet Coke and a conversation with my Lord!
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or silver: hmmmm...toughy. I like both A LOT!
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: Piano. Well, not really. I can only play chop sticks and 'Heart and Soul.' I took piano lessons for like 5 years growing up and that's pretty much all I've retained. (I ditto my sister-in-law on this one)
J. Job title: 5th Grade Teacher at Horn Lake Intermediate School
K. Kids: A healthy and happy little girl, Lilly Whitten
L. Live: Senatobia, MS (from Tunica, MS)
M. Mom’s name: Lilibeth
N. Nicknames: Sara Whit, Whit, Whitty, Aunt Whitty, SW
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Lilly
P. Pet peeve: people smacking or slurping their food
Q. Quote from a movie: "Dear Lord, make me a bird; so I can fly far, far far away. Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump (I say it often at work)
R. Righty or Lefty: Lefty (and I always feel backwards)
S. Siblings: 2, Tom and Myra
T. Time you wake up: Monday - Friday 5:30 Weekends whenever Lilly does and that's usually about 7:30
U. Underwear: Yes, please.
V. Vegetables you dislike: beets.
W. What makes you run late: Sleeping in, trying to clean as I get ready, chasing Lilly
X. X-rays you’ve had: At the dentist...my mouth, my lungs when I had pneumonia, and my foot when I had surgery
Y. Yummy food you make: chicken roll ups
Z. Zoo animal favorite: the monkeys and the polar bears

2 comments:

Laura said...

Chicken Roll Ups!!! You should change the name to Sara Whitten Withers Atwood Roll Ups because they are your specialty. Love it!

Libby said...

Sara Whitten, Forrest did not say that, Ginny did. Come on girl, you know better. Love you muchly.