Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Halloween and more Fall Fun!


Happy Birthday to our sweet Aunt LaLa...We love celebrating birthdays. It's a great  excuse to get together for a steak dinner and birthday cake. Lilly likes to help blow the candles out on every cake. 
Look at my sweet little Sesame Street characters. I wanted Lilly and Walt to "go together" this year and she really wanted Walt to be Elmo.....so Elmo's friend is a fairy named AbbyCadabby! They had a great time.


Lilly and Anna Lauren and Trunk or Treat
Anna Lauren, Lilly and Caroline
Our sweet friend, Evie!! 
Lilly had her Halloween Party at school. I wasn't able to go, but thanks to a mom, I was able to get some good picutres. Lilly and Ty were partners in the Mummy game! 
It's hard to believe that these two are this big...I remember when they were both in carriers during the holidays, sitting beside each other!! 
Elmo and Willie (Hastings) 
It didn't take Elmo long to figure out that candy was involved in this dressing up thing...he enjoyed that, and for days to come, he would go get his bucket and bring it to me and demand a piece! 
Best lookin Si I around --- Jake 
We all love Tunica during the harvest. Brian and I took the kids to play in the cotton and ride on the pickers before it was all harvested. Walt LOVED looking at the tractors and when he got on one to ride he didn't want to get off. 
My sweet girl picked her LOTS of cotton and said, "it's like tiny little pillows!" 
We had a great night at Fall Fun night with our church. Luke, Langston, Lilly and McCormick all enjoyed some hot dogs and smores from the bon fire. 
Walt man just wanted to sit on the 4 wheeler the whole night! 
Lilly and McCormick cheesin for the camera...sweet babies! 
Uncle Tom and Lilly in the cotton Fields.

Ty had his birthday party at the MHS gym and Cameron Lawrence showed up to surprise all of the kids. Cameron graduated from MHS, went to MSU and played football for 4 years and now plays for the Dallas Cowboys and is getting lots of playing time. The kids just love him and he is such a great role model and example for them all. 
Anna Lauren and Lilly with Cam
We attended our last MSU football game of the season last weekend. I can't believe it is over. It was a busy season with Walt, but I loved it and he loves it, so that makes me happy. Our sweet friend, Emma Kate turned 3, so we had birthday cake and ice cream at the tent for her. 
PopPop and Grandma Shirley came to the game and saw how we do things at MSU. They enjoyed it and the DAWGS showed them a good fight against the number 1 team in the country. 
My little linebacker in his MSU jersey! 
Walt loves to ride his rocking horse in his room every night before bed. 
Daddy went to deer camp and these two ended up in my bed every night he was gone. Walt looks so big next to Lilly. 
My little Turkey...after a few helpings of some Cheese Puffs. 
Shew.....Halloween and most of November are all caught up. I can't wait to celebrate Thanksgiving with family that I am so thankful to have! 

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!! 
LOVE TO ALL! 
Sara Whitten 

No comments: