Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Fun 2014

We started our summer off with a Sunday School social at the Putt's house. We had a great Sunday afternoon of eating and visiting while the kids played. I just LOVE my Sunday School class and could not make it without them. They are a wonderful group of God-fearing people, that I LOVE doing life with. 


Walt and Harper Loved the wading pool! 

We had VBS in June and my kids loved it. I was sad because this is the first time in 5 years that I have not helped with it. I had to work, but am so thankful that my little ones were able to go. They LOVED it and I was so impressed with Walt and well he adapted to it. He is still singing the songs. 
Anna Lauren came to our VBS celebration. Walt man does love our AL. 
Happy Birthday, DADDY! Brian celebrated a birthday in June and the kids do love to be able to blow out the candles. Lilly made him that delicious cake. She was very proud of herself. 

Miss Ellen's Art Camp = SUCCESS 

So this was super sweet and I just love watching Walt grow and do more and more "boy" things. Brian was underneath the sink fixing a pipe and Walt would not have it any other way but to get a tool and climb right up in there with him. I laugh because this picture is on my phone and when he sees it he says, "I help Daddy, I help Daddy!" 

They are assessing the situation....I don't think that either one of them came to the conclusion that I need a new bathroom!!! 
This little girl, Denni Grace, spent a few nights with us while her mama recovered from a little surgery. We were so happy to have her. I had TWO princesses running around. 
Bathtub FUN! 
Our summer has been full of fun. We have done lots and lots of swimming!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bet she likes spankings and hair pulls she's naked in the tub someone get some balls and teach this beautiful bitch a little dick lesson