Thursday, August 7, 2014

Withers' Staycation and Boo's Birthday

Playing catch up....story of my life!! 
We had a "STAYCATION" at my mom and dad's house! Aunt My was home and we just all moved in to my parents house for a few days. It was GREAT! We started our staycation off with a dinner at Mexico Grill and Walt saw his "girlfriend" at the restaurant. He loves Ellen girl!!! 
He became such a fish this week! Walt man was all about the goggles, too! 
Walt loves swimming with Boo! 
Me and my 3 babies in the pool with our goggles! 
Walt man, Mamie and Boo having fun in the pool! 
Lilly and Uncle Tom playing in the pool. He makes her so mad at times, but she has so much with him and loves him so much!! 
Uncle Tom and Walt man
I love this pic of mom and dad and Walt. 
My sweet babies!! 
While in Tunica for the few days we went to meet baby Jack Garrett. Lilly LOVED holding him. She did ask me on the way to see them "is it a girl baby or a boy baby?" I said "a boy baby". She said "should we warn them? They grow up and are HARD to deal with." I love that girl, she is a MESS!! 
Hastings and Walt LOVE each other. They came to see us one night during our staycation!! 
We celebrated Boo's birthday and my kids LOVE to sing happy birthday and eat cake. 
Happy Happy Birthday, BOO! We love you so much and are so thankful for you!! 
It was a great time with family. We are so blessed to be able to be together with everyone healthy and happy. I try so hard to not take for granted how blessed I am with my wonderful family!! 

No comments: