Tuesday, November 4, 2014

#1 MSU, Fall Weather and the Pumpkin Patch

This picture below pretty much sums up how things are in my house lately. We are totally enjoying the ride of being #1 in the country. It feels good to win and it feels good to have everyone in the country looking at your school. It is the best university on earth and I am thankful for everything that it provided for me. It helped make me the person that I am today and I love showing it off to the world. 
 I went to the MSU vs Auburn game with just some girlfriends. It was the biggest game in the country on that day, ESPN Game day was there and I knew it would be crazy! I had a great time, being able to walk around campus and visit people. That is not easy to do when you have 2 kids in tow, and a husband! HA!! I was able to visit with our FAVORITE cheerleader, Delaney Miller. She LOVES her DAWGS and I am so happy that she is having this opportunity to cheer for the #1 team in the country. 
 MSU football games would not be the same without my bestie! We have been cheering the dawgs on together for about 20 years now! I can tell you that we have sat through some super tough losses, blow outs, great wins and NOW an amazing season! I am thankful that it is "our year" and even more thankful that I get to share it with wonderful, lifelong friends. 
 Three DIE HARD dawgs, and one who had never stepped foot on the campus of MSU, Well, what a day she chose to be there. It was electric. I am so thankful that Kristen was able to experience the stadium and campus life at this level and that me, Monica and Paige were able to show her what it's like to be a DAWG! 
 WE JUST BEAT AUBURN!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE #1 IN THE COUNTRY!!!
 The crowd after the game from the ramps in the stadium leaving the game. 
 Love this quote from ESPN! 
 I had to keep this one too...it is so true!! HAIL STATE! 
 We are NUMBER ONE! 

 October is always such a busy month with fall fun nights, football games, fall weather, pumpkin patches and Halloween. We are thankful that Emily took Lilly to Fall Fun Night at MHS. She had a blast and, as you can see, came home with a fish. 
 We came home one Friday afternoon and we have been FLOCKED by the MHS cheerleaders. The kids loved all the pink flamingos in our yard. Such a good and cute fundraiser for the cheerleaders. 
 Lilly lost her first tooth in October. I was NOT ready for this to happen. She was SO PROUD. 
 My little guy loves Superman and both his bullies with him when he sleeps. He calls it his big bully and his baby bully. Of course, it makes my heart smile. 
 We have ventured out the woods a time or two with Brian on the Polaris. It has been just perfect weather to play in the country. I love this pic of Lilly and Walt. We were riding home on the ranger and Lilly was holding Walt. He LOVES his sister. 
 Walt playing blocks with Boo. He is building a "tastle". 
 Uncle Tom and Walt checking out the situation. 
 5k Pumpkin Patch fun. I am so thankful that my parents, Mamie and Boo, have been able to take Lilly to Cedar Hill Farms every year that she has been at Magnolia. She loves knowing that they are going to take her. It is hard for me to believe that this was her last time at the Pumpkin Patch. Time is going by way to fast! 
 These girls love each other so...Anna Lauren, Emerson and Lilly. 
 Lilly on the zip line!! 
 The day after Lilly had her field trip to Cedar Hill Farm, Walt had his first field trip the the farm. I had to take my little guy on his first field trip. He is not the animal lover that his sister is, but he loved the dirt and all that came with farm life. The train ride and picking pumpkins was his favorite. 

 His best buddies go to school and church with him, Cole and Lucas. Look at those sweet boys waiting their turn for the train. 
 Lucas and Walt riding the train, "All Aboard", Walt says!! 
 I made the boy get on this pony and ride it. I had a death grip on him. He screamed and cried until we got moving and then he was okay....now he can't quit talking about it. 

 Sweet boys at the pumpkin patch. 
 Walt picking his pumpkin. 
 Me and my Walt man! 
There is always something going on in our world. We don't stop, but we love it. I am beyond blessed to have such healthy and happy children. 

No comments: