Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer 2015 VBS, Fun, Friends, Recital and a Birthday

Summer time Summer time....we love school being out so we get to spend nights and with these fun people!! Sissy and Clayton had dinner, played Jenga and baseball with us. We were so happy that they came to play with us. 
Walt and John Brantley have been having lots of fun this summer. They will be in the same class this year...Look out MHS here they come. 
This is a Daddy's dream....his little boy holding a gun and a Bible! Walt loves all things Jesus, Baseball and Guns at 3 years old!! 
Happy Happy Birthday, Brian and Daddy!!!! We love you so much and can't believe that you are the BIG 40!!!! 
Lilly has been taking tap and ballet all year and here she is practicing for her upcoming recital. She has done so well, and I am so proud of her. 
It's Dance Recital day so it was only appropriate to wear our ballerina smocked bishop dress to church!! My little ballerina will be performing soon! 
We have curled our hair and are ready to hit the road!! 
Lilly and mama backstage getting ready for our tap number.
Lilly is all ready to tap dance to "Rockin' Robin". She did such a great job!! 
We are ready for "Let It Go". She was the sweetest and prettiest ballerina. 
Lilly with her Daddy after the show. She was so happy to get flowers. 
Thank you, Mamie and Boo, for coming to watch the recital. 
Denni Grace surprised Lilly by coming and Lilly was so excited!! 
VBS 2015 was great! My sweet boy LOVED going. This was his first year to really be into it and it just warmed my heart everyday hearing about how much fun he had. 
Lilly and Caroline cheesing it up at VBS and having a great time. 
Walt have a great time in the Arts and Crafts room. 

What a hard day this was....we said good-bye to Brother Jeff, Mrs. Cindy, Hannah, Timothy and Jonathan as the preacher and preacher's family of our church. It has been one of the hardest things that has happened to us since getting to FUMC six years ago. I love each soul in this picture and am forever grateful for the time that they gave to my life and the life of my family. 
Church softball is the highlight of our week in the late spring and early summer. We LOVE coming out to the field to cheer on our teams. I have two photo bombers in this crazy picture of Lilly and Timothy. 
I love it when I pick up my phone two days later and find such fabulous pics such as these! I love my friends!!!! 
My Walt man LOVES to swing and is so happy in this picture!! I love this little boy! 
My little girl is stylin and profilin in her new shades by the pool!! 
Happy Summer of 2015! 
The Atwood Family 

No comments: