Friday, April 1, 2016

A Wedding, MSU Basketball and Baseball and Valentine's Day

The family was able to take a trip to Starkville in February. We were able to see a basketball game and a baseball game. Walt loved both so much....as soon as we got the baseball game, he was ready for the basketball game, and once he got to the basketball game, he was ready to get back to the baseball game. :) My girl was just a good sport for being there. 

Watching the DAWGS, intently. 
At halftime, the Men's Basketball team from 1996 was honored. This team went to the Final Four. I was a Sophomore at MSU that year and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! 
Darryl Wilson, better know as Super D while at MSU was there. He stopped and was kind enough to pose for a picture. 1996-1999 was a GREAT time to be at MSU. 
I sure do love this picture of my two favorite guys walking with the M State in the pic. 
MSU Baseball is so much fun!! We saw our buddy Jacob Billingsley in the bullpin, warming up. He came out to get a picture with my Walt man! 
Watching the Diamond Dawgs behind the plate. 
After a day full of MSU sports, we attended lovely wedding. We got to see and visit with our besties, Andy and Monica. We miss them, but are thankful that we have so many things that keep us always meeting up together. 
I was so happy that Norma took a picture with us. She is truly one of the biggest blessings in my whole life. When I think back on my years at MSU and then the years after that, she is at the forefront....leading and guiding me!! #thankful 
....and this kid....how can this precious soul be old enough to get married? It seems like yesterday that I was wagging him all over Starkville while I shopped and he camped out in the dressing rooms. He was always the best sport. I LOVED babysitting him. 
He is going to make the best husband,,,,Best Wishes Lake and Laurel!! 
Lilly had a great time at the wedding, too! She loves the band and waving the sparklers to tell the couple good-bye!! 
My little ballerina working on her spelling words before going to dance. I am thankful for friends that will help me when in a bind! #ittakesavillage
My Walt man has had his share of fun in the woods this year. He had a blast planting trees with his Daddy. His job was to get the water to water them after they were planted. 
The Daddy Daughter was a hit...Lilly was so excited to be going on a date with her daddy. She had a great time and Brian said that she was the first one on the dance floor. :) 
Lilly and Denni Grace were so excited to be going to the dance! Timothy took Denni Grace and they had so much fun. 
Happy Valentine's Day from the Walt Man!!! 
and Walt and Avery 
and Walt and Bitty!!! 
Jake is always so sweet to Walt when he comes to the 1st grade parties! Walt loves sitting in his desk! 
Lilly with her buddies, Adelaide, Emerson, Aubree and Eliza! 
It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day for me to let my crew know how much I love them!! 
We are BLESSED!! 
Love, 
The Atwood Family

No comments: