Monday, November 7, 2016

Answered Prayers, Luke Bryan & MSU Football

That my glory may sing your praises and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever! Psalm 30:12 

We are singing praises and giving GLORY to God for this gift of a baby boy. I can't explain how thankful I am for this baby that we have all been praying for. My brother, Tom and sister in law, Laura have been trying to have a baby for 7+ years. My sweet Lilly has prayed every single night for years for Uncle Tom and Aunt LaLa to have a baby, and it was amazing watching her prayers be answered. 

As you can tell from the pictures, a baby boy will be here in April. His name will be Sterling Thompson Withers, Jr. and we will call him Thompson. 



Lilly never said one way or the other if she wanted a girl or a boy. When it was clear that a boy was coming, she got a little upset. Bless her heart she said, "I didn't realize I wanted a girl so bad, until it was a boy!" 
The happy parents! 
She is warming up to the idea.....
Walt and Uncle Tom and are SUPER excited about another boy in the family! 
My sweet family, I am so blessed. 
My sweet Lilly was up the next morning drawing and coloring a sign to put on her backpack. After a good night's sleep she is all about a new baby BOY cousin. 
MSU football is always fun, no matter the score. The score has not been in our favor much this season, but we love our dawgs and always manage to have a great time.  
Olivia Kate, Aubrey Claire and Lilly having fun at the MSU vs Auburn game. 
Hastings with his two biggest fans, Walt and Will, heading to the stadium.  
Walt, Hastings and Will in DWS.
I love being in the stadium with my kiddos. My girl loves her bulldogs. 
We were so lucky to have our Houston come visit us. He was my very first baby and he rarely comes to see me. So, when he does we have to document. :) 
We love our Stephanie!! 
Thanks Mari Alex and Emily for coming to visit. We love ya'll. 
I found this in Lilly's backpack and thought it was too sweet and funny. 
Brian and I went to the Luke Bryan concert on some random Wednesday night and look who I ran into?? My best buddy, who I would NEVER expect to see at a country music concert! We had a great time together. I do love my Brigham! 
I love any time that I get to spend with these amazing friends, Kristen and Paige mean the world to me. This night was good for my tired soul. 
We love our RANGERS!! KT is our favorite Ranger. He has become very special to the Atwood family. The Rangers are doing great this season, with only one loss. They play for the state championship this week against East Mississippi. Walt loves KT and when he intercepted the ball the other night we were all so very proud. 
Lucas and Walt at the Ranger football game!
Big Sissy and Little Sissy hanging out at the MSU tent! 
Walt and Evan doing what they do best...playing football at the tent. 
A perk of being a MSU bulldog is getting to see your 4k teacher every weekend. 
How cool is it that your teacher goes to all of the MSU football games and you get to hang out with her? Walt thinks it's the coolest! 
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!! It's Donald Gray!!! We ran into Donald Gray at the hotel before the game. What are the chances? And THEN....we were at the Dawg Walk and when he saw Walt he picked him up and hugged him. It was awesome!! 
Lilly made a sign for Walt to hold up at at the ball game. He made his sister so proud by using it at the ball game! 
My sweet family all dressed in Maroon!!! It might be our last time to wear it to church after a win....because we might not win another game. :( 
My sweet bulldog kiddos!! 
Praise God, Happy Fall and Hail State! 

No comments: